Deadly Carbon Monoxide Gas:
What you don't know could kill you!
The best way to protect yourself is to buy a Carbon Monoxide Detector. It is a good idea to purchase more than one especially if you have a large house where the bedrooms are far from the room the stove is in. If you already have a detector make sure it is less than 5-7 years old as the sensors used in them are only good for that long.
Our Safe-N-Warm CO warning system protects you in more ways than one. Not only does it provide an audible alarm to alert you to the presence of deadly Carbon Monoxide Gas it is the only one in the industry that also cuts off the source of CO by shutting down the most likely thing producing it, your pellet stove.
The system is wireless and expandable so you can place detectors in places other than the room the stove is in and it will still shut down if any of them are triggered. The detectors use a lithium battery that is good for the life of the sensor or 5-7 years, no more yearly battery replacing.
Get the peace-of-mind and security of knowing you and your family are protected from the dangers of CO poisoning, order one of our systems today! Click on the Contact button at the top of the page to inquire about this product.
Note: This product will also be offered in a configuration that will automatically activate your electric garage door should the concentration of CO reach dangerous levels in your garage or shop.